Dr. Maneesh Sharma, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Sharma completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine. He currently practices at Interventional Pain Institute and is affiliated with MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sharma is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Interventional Pain Institute
Interventional Pain Institute2700 Lighthouse Pt E Ste 402, Baltimore, MD 21224 (443) 599-4000
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- St. Francis/Northwestern University Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Undergraduate School
- Bachelors Chemical Engineering, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sharma?
I’ve been coming for a year now & I’m thrilled to have found this practice. Dr.Sharma, Krupa Shaw & Eleanor Chance are very kind & compassionate acknowledging your pain & how it impacts your life, while finding the best combo. of things to get you moving again. During a tough stretch w/o insurance, they were almost even more compassionate in my frustration & limited access to “extras” (injections,etc.) It’s usually an hour or so in & out but, if you really need to feel better, it IS worth it!
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital