Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Maneesh Verma, MD
Dr. Maneesh Verma, MD is
- University Of Michigan Health System, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Tufts/New England Baptist Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Verma?
very polite and answered any questions. And very likeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Maneesh Verma, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Verma's profile.
Dr. Verma in specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Verma's office is located at 3720 Westheimer Rd Ste 602 Houston, TX 77027. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Verma provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Maneesh Verma, MD is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast and St. Luke's Health - Patients Medical Center - Pasadena, TX.
Yes, Dr. Maneesh Verma, MD holds board certification in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Maneesh Verma, MD has a star rating of 4.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
- St. Luke's Health - Patients Medical Center - Pasadena, TX
Gulf Coast Orthopedic and Hand Surgery3720 Westheimer Rd Ste 602, Houston, TX 77027 Existing Patients: (281) 247-5554