Dr. Mandy Thompson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thompson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mandy Thompson, MD is a internal medicine specialist in McKinney, TX. Dr. Thompson completed a residency at University Of Alabama At Birmingham, Birmingham, Al. She currently practices at Healthcare Associates of Texas - McKinney South and is affiliated with Medical City Mckinney. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thompson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Alabama At Birmingham, Birmingham, Al, Residency Hospital
- 1990, Internship Hospital
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, TX, Medical School — 1990
- Texas Tech University, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Healthcare Associates of Texas - McKinney South
Healthcare Associates of Texas - McKinney South8080 State Highway 121 Ste 300, McKinney, TX 75070 Existing Patients: (972) 268-9383
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thompson?
Dr. Mandy Thompson has been my Doctor for several years. She is a great doctor with a great bedside manner. She listens carefully and pays attention to our health issues. I love her and highly recommend her to anyone in search of a medical doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thompson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thompson frequently treats Back Pain, Joint Pain, and Muscle Spasm.
Dr. Thompson's office is located at 8080 State Highway 121 Ste 300, McKinney, TX 75070. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thompson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Mckinney