Dr. Mandeep Dagli, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Dagli completed a residency at Radiology, Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Penn Interventional Radiology and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dagli is board certified in Interventional Radiology & Vascular Radiology.
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Radiology, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente
- Locals (any local)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dagli?
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center