Dr. Manali Amin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Amin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Manali Amin, MD is a pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Naperville, IL. Dr. Amin completed a residency at Nebraska Med Center. She currently practices at DuPage Children's ENT & Allergy and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Amin is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Nebraska Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Rush Presbyterian St Luke'S Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- So Illinois University School Of Med, Medical School — 1998
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
DuPage Children's ENT & Allergy
Dupage Childrens Ent. & Allergy1331 W 75th St, Naperville, IL 60540 Existing Patients: (630) 761-5531
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amin?
Dr. Amin removed my 2 year old’s tonsils and adenoids. She made the whole process so much easier on this worry-wart mama! She has to be the most thoughtful, thorough, precise, and caring children’s specialist I have ever encountered. Dr Amin treated my child as she would her own and I can’t thank her enough :-)
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Amin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amin frequently treats Acute Laryngitis, Acute Sinusitis, and Allergic Reaction.
Dr. Amin's office is located at 1331 W 75th St, Naperville, IL 60540. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Amin speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Amin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital