Dr. Gandhi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mamatha Gandhi, MD is a nephrology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Gandhi completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. and is affiliated with Gadsden Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gandhi is board certified in Nephrology.
- University Of Rochester Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- St John's Medical College, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gandhi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mamatha Gandhi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gandhi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gandhi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gandhi frequently treats Acute Kidney Failure, Hyperkalemia, and Anemia.
Dr. Gandhi's office is located at 300 22nd St S Ste B, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center