Dr. Burman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Malika Burman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Burman completed a residency at Ut Sw Med Parkland. She currently practices at Fanno Creek Clinic LLC and is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burman is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Ut Sw Med Parkland, Residency Hospital
- Ut Sw/Parkland Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons, Medical School — 2003
- Columbia University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fanno Creek Clinic LLC2400 Sw Vermont St, Portland, OR 97219 Existing Patients: (503) 452-0915
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Malika Burman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burman frequently treats Personality Disorders.
Dr. Burman's office is located at 2400 Sw Vermont St, Portland, OR 97219. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center