Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Majid Asawaeer, MD
Dr. Majid Asawaeer, MD is
- UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA / COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Medical School — 2013
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Asawaeer?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Majid Asawaeer, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Asawaeer's profile.
Dr. Asawaeer in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Asawaeer's office is located at 1900 Mistletoe Blvd Ste 100 Fort Worth, TX 76104. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Asawaeer provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Majid Asawaeer, MD is affiliated with Medical City Fort Worth, Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth, Texas Health Specialty Hospital and Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South.
Yes, Dr. Majid Asawaeer, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital
- Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South
Texas Health Heart & Vascular Specialists
Ft. Worth Heart PA1900 Mistletoe Blvd Ste 100, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 338-1300
Ft. Worth Surgical Center L.p.6949 Bryant Irvin Rd Ste 110, Fort Worth, TX 76132 Existing Patients: (817) 338-1300
- 3 1900 University Blvd Ste 311, Birmingham, AL 35233 Existing Patients: (205) 934-3624