Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD is a neurology specialist in McLean, VA. Dr. Fotuhi completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at NeuroGrow Brain Fitness Center and is affiliated with Howard County General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fotuhi is board certified in Neurology.
NeuroGrow Brain Fitness Center
NeuroGrow Brain Fitness Center8280 Greensboro Dr Ste 240, McLean, VA 22102 Existing Patients: (703) 462-9296
French, Persian, Spanish
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Harvard Medical School Combined Program, Medical School — 1997
- Johns Hopkins University, Doctoral Program In Neuroscience, Other Education
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fotuhi?
Today (December 1, 2020) I graduated from NeuroGrow Brain Fitness Center. I was referred to Dr. Fotuhi by my pain management doctor to help me with the burning and painful migraines and lack of sleep from a car accident on February of 2019. I am so delighted to have my brain, sleep and life back. I felt lost for so long and they help me find my way back to a normal, healthy, happier life. Words cannot express how grateful and thankful I am to Dr. Fotuhi and his staff, (Tyler Phaneuf, my brain coach) for helping me heal my brain. I highly recommend NeuroGrow Brain Fitness Center for your cognitive needs. You must do the work though, it’s not magic. But very worth every minute of your time to have the success I have. I give Dr. Fotuhi and his staff 10 Stars and Diamonds!!!
- Howard County General Hospital
- Suburban Hospital