Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Majeed Sayeed, MD
Dr. Majeed Sayeed, MD is
- Elmhurst City Hosp-Mt Sinai, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Elmhurst City Hosp-Mt Sinai, Internship Hospital — 1969
- HANDS-ON THERAPY SCHOOL OF MASSAGE, Medical School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Oscar Health
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sayeed?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Majeed Sayeed, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Sayeed's profile.
Dr. Sayeed in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Sayeed frequently treats the following conditions: Sinus Bradycardia and Electrocardiogram (EKG). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Sayeed's office is located at 56-45 Main St Briarwood, NY 11435. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Sayeed is able to speak Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sayeed provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Majeed Sayeed, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens.
Yes, Dr. Majeed Sayeed, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Majeed Sayeed, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
Hospice & Palliative Medicine56-45 Main St, Briarwood, NY 11435 (855) 854-4222