Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ibrahim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Majd Ibrahim, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Ibrahim completed a residency at Saint Louis University Hospital. and is affiliated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ibrahim is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Tishreen School of Medicine, Medical School
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 30 N 1900 E Rm 4a100, Salt Lake City, UT 84132 Existing Patients: (801) 585-2341
University of Utah Health Care
Univ of Utah Hosp & Clinics50 N Medical Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84132 Existing Patients: (801) 585-7676
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ibrahim?
Was very thorough in explaining the details of my situation. Found that he actually cared. Very thorough. Thank you Doctor Ibrahim!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ibrahim frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Heart Palpitations, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Ibrahim's office is located at 30 N 1900 E Rm 4a100, Salt Lake City, UT 84132. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ibrahim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center