Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mais Trabolsi, MD
Dr. Mais Trabolsi, MD is
- University of Illinois at Chicago UIC, Residency Hospital
- University of Illinois at Chicago UIC, Internship Hospital
- KING ABDUL AZIZ UNIVERSITY / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND ALLIED SCIENCE, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Great West Life
- HAP Insurance
- Medicaid of Illinois
- Preferred Network Access
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trabolsi?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mais Trabolsi, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Trabolsi's profile.
Dr. Trabolsi in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Trabolsi's office is located at 755 N York St Elmhurst, IL 60126. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Trabolsi is able to speak Arabic. View profile to see all.
Dr. Trabolsi provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mais Trabolsi, MD is affiliated with Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus.
Yes, Dr. Mais Trabolsi, MD holds board certification in Obesity Medicine.
Dr. Mais Trabolsi, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus
Edward-Elmhurst Medical Group
Edward-Elmhurst Medical Group755 N York St, Elmhurst, IL 60126 (331) 221-2900