Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Mahrukh Khan, MD is a family medicine specialist in Belleville, IL. Dr. Khan completed a residency at St Louis University School Of Med. She currently practices at Gateway Healthcare Ltd. and is affiliated with HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Family Practice.
- St Louis University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Homestate Health Plan
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gateway Healthcare Ltd.8601 W Main St Ste 101, Belleville, IL 62223 Existing Patients: (618) 398-6266
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Saw her for the first time today and absolutely love her and all her staff. The best doctor and nurse I have ever seen. So happy my friends turned me on to them. Super sweet and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Difficulty With Walking, Gait Abnormality, and Insomnia.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 8601 W Main St Ste 101, Belleville, IL 62223. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan speaks Urdu and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Belleville
- Mercy Hospital South
- Saint Luke's Des Peres Hospital
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton
- SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis