Dr. Mahpara Syed, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Sterling Heights, MI. Dr. Syed completed a residency at Wayne State University / Detroit Medical Center. She currently practices at Michigan Rheumatology Center, PLLC and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Syed is board certified in Rheumatology.
Michigan Rheumatology Center, PLLC44344 Dequindre Rd Ste 470, Sterling Heights, MI 48314 Existing Patients: (586) 315-2220
- Wayne State University / Detroit Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Wayne State University / Detroit Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of The Punjab / Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Syed?
I was suffering from severe right elbow pain, could not lift water cup from cup holder in car. Jessica was able to get me in for an appointment right away to see Dr Syed. After asking me some questions and doing a physical exam she gave me a steroid injection. It did not hurt nearly as much as I thought and seemed to start working immediately. 2 weeks later and still feels great. Both Dr Syed and Jessica were very nice and and did a great job. I highly recommend the office.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy