Call (913) 386-3117 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mahoua Ray, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Leavenworth, KS. Dr. Ray completed a residency at Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital. She currently practices at Kansas Pain Management - Leavenworth and is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ray is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- John H Stroger Hospital Of Cook County, Fellowship Hospital
- Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital, Residency Hospital
- John H Stroger Hospital Of Cook County, Internship Hospital
- King George's Medical College, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ray?
Dr. Ray is really professional, friendly, and shows care for my personal injury. I was involved in an auto accident which causes two herniated discs in my lumbar spine and one in my neck. Dr. Ray and the staff are easy and friendly to talk to and work with. Really good experience coming to Kansas Pain Management.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ray has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mahoua Ray, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ray's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ray accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ray frequently treats Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome, Chronic Pain, and Fibromyalgia.
Dr. Ray's office is located at 711 Marshall St, Leavenworth, KS 66048. Find other locations and directions.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Kansas Pain Management - Leavenworth
Leavenworth711 Marshall St, Leavenworth, KS 66048 Existing Patients: (913) 386-3117