Dr. Eslami-Farsani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mahmoud Eslami-Farsani, MD is a cardiology specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Eslami-Farsani completed a residency at University Ca Irvine Med Center. He currently practices at Cardiology Spec Orange County and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Ca Irvine Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of S Ca/lac And Usc, Residency Hospital
- Hahnemann School of Medicine, Allegheny University of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Spec Orange County
Cardiology Spec Orange County361 Hospital Rd Ste 523, Newport Beach, CA 92663 Existing Patients: (949) 706-2903
Cardiology Specialists of Orange County
Cardiology Specialists of Orange County700 N TUSTIN AVE, Santa Ana, CA 92705 Existing Patients: (714) 245-1444
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eslami-Farsani?
I had my first visit with Dr. Eslami at his Santa Ana office. The staff was very friendly and professional from check in to check out. Dr. Eslami took time to explain what he was doing and my follow-up lab test and appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mahmoud Eslami-Farsani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eslami-Farsani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eslami-Farsani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eslami-Farsani frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Eslami-Farsani's office is located at 361 Hospital Rd Ste 523, Newport Beach, CA 92663. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eslami-Farsani speaks Dutch and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Saint Joseph Hospital