Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mahmoud Bokhari, MD
Dr. Mahmoud Bokhari, MD is
- King Abdulaziz University, Medical School
- UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN ONTARIO, Residency Hospital
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Medical, Fellowship Hospital
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bokhari?
- South Shore University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mahmoud Bokhari, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Bokhari's profile.
Dr. Bokhari in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bokhari's office is located at 39 Brentwood Road Suite 101 Bay Shore, NY 11706. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bokhari is able to speak English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bokhari provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mahmoud Bokhari, MD is affiliated with South Shore University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Mahmoud Bokhari, MD holds board certification in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Cardiology at Bay Shore
Cardiology at Bay Shore39 Brentwood Road Suite 101, Bay Shore, NY 11706 Existing Patients: (631) 212-9196