Dr. Sharfi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mahmood Sharfi, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Norwood, MA. Dr. Sharfi completed a residency at New England Med Center. He currently practices at Caritas Norwood Hospital-psychiatry-impatient and is affiliated with Norwood Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sharfi is board certified in Psychiatry.
- New England Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- New England Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sharfi?
Dr. Sharfi has been my clinician since Covid and he has been wonderful. He listens and answers my questions . He is prompt returning phone calls and works with you regarding meds. He has restored my confidence in doctors. He has made a difference and I'm grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mahmood Sharfi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sharfi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sharfi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sharfi frequently treats Psychotic Disorders and Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Sharfi's office is located at 800 Washington St, Norwood, MA 02062. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sharfi speaks Urdu and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Norwood Hospital
Caritas Norwood Hospital-psychiatry-impatient800 Washington St, Norwood, MA 02062 Existing Patients: (781) 278-6453