Dr. Alikhan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mahmood Alikhan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rosedale, MD. Dr. Alikhan completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine. He currently practices at Heart Center Of Maryland and is affiliated with UM St. Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alikhan is board certified in Cardiology.
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Med Center Hospital Of Vermont, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Union Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Union Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan, Medical School — 1968
- D.J Science College,Karachi,Pakistan., Undergraduate School — 1963
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Center Of Maryland
Heart Center Of Maryland17 Fontana Ln Ste 101, Rosedale, MD 21237 Existing Patients: (410) 687-0000
St. Joseph Cardiovascular Associates7505 Osler Dr Ste 103, Towson, MD 21204 Existing Patients: (410) 337-1386
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alikhan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alikhan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alikhan frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and First Degree Heart Block.
Dr. Alikhan's office is located at 17 Fontana Ln Ste 101, Rosedale, MD 21237. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alikhan speaks Urdu and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UM St. Joseph Medical Center