Dr. Khan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mahinur Khan, MD is a oncology specialist in Waynesboro, PA. Dr. Khan completed a residency at Interfaith Medical Center Program. He currently practices at WellSpan Endocrinology and is affiliated with Wellspan Chambersburg Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Khan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Interfaith Medical Center Program, Residency Hospital
- Jahurul Islam Medical College Hospital, University Of Dhaka, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mahinur Khan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Anemia, Purpura, and Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP).
Dr. Khan's office is located at 601 E Main St, Waynesboro, PA 17268. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan speaks Bengali and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellspan Chambersburg Hospital
- Wellspan Waynesboro Hospital
WellSpan Medical Oncology & Hematology601 E Main St, Waynesboro, PA 17268 (717) 765-5025
Summit Cancer & Hematology
Summit Cancer & Hematology755 Norland Ave Ste 100, Chambersburg, PA 17201 (717) 217-6020
WellSpan Medical Oncology & Hematology
WellSpan Medical Oncology & Hematology22 St Paul Dr Ste 100, Chambersburg, PA 17201