Dr. Mahidhar Durbhakula, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Durbhakula completed a residency at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Bethesda Chevy Chase Orthopaedic Associates LLC and is affiliated with Suburban Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Durbhakula is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Bethesda Chevy Chase Orthopaedic Associates LLC
Bethesda Chevy Chase Orthopaedic Associates LLC10215 Fernwood Rd Ste 506, Bethesda, MD 20817 (301) 530-1010
Spanish, Telugu, English
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Durbhakula?
Dr. Durbhakula treated me twice for trigger finger (in two different fingers). He was always the consummate professional, and his caring attention to detail, his genuine concern, and his expert explanation of the skeletal hand anatomy was amazing. He is a rare find find that I would highly recommend.
- Suburban Hospital