Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maheshkumar Patel, MB BS is a cardiology specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Patel completed a residency at Western Pennsylvania Hospital. He currently practices at Columbus Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with St. Francis - Emory Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- BJ Med Coll, Gujarat U Ahmedabad, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Columbus Cardiology Associates
Columbus Cardiology Associates2300 Manchester Expy Ste 2001, Columbus, GA 31904 Existing Patients: (706) 323-5552
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
Dr. Patel Listens,And is patient and understanding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patel frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 2300 Manchester Expy Ste 2001, Columbus, GA 31904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Francis - Emory Healthcare