Dr. Parameswaran has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mahesh Parameswaran, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Leesburg, VA. Dr. Parameswaran completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Advanced ENT Specialists and is affiliated with Inova Loudoun Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parameswaran is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Umdnj Robert Wood Johnson Med School Piscataway/new Brunswick/camden Nj, Medical School — 1997
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced ENT Specialists
Advanced ENT Specialists19490 Sandridge Way Ste 230, Leesburg, VA 20176 Existing Patients: (703) 858-5885
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parameswaran?
Dr. Para is a excellent ENT. His practice has not only helped me but also my daughter. We would recommend them 100% of the time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mahesh Parameswaran, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parameswaran's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parameswaran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parameswaran frequently treats Sinusitis, Chronic Sinusitis, and Tinnitus.
Dr. Parameswaran's office is located at 19490 Sandridge Way Ste 230, Leesburg, VA 20176. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parameswaran speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Loudoun Hospital