Call (860) 271-7047 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (860) 889-8950 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mahesh Kabadi, MD
New Patient(860) 266-7791
Dr. Mahesh Kabadi, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Norwich, CT. Dr. Kabadi completed a residency at Brooklyn Hospital Center. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with Backus Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kabadi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Booth Memorial Hospital, Ambulatory Pediatrics, Fellowship Hospital
- Cook County Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Interfaith Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Ny Hospital Med Center Of Queens, Residency Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Goa Med Coll-Madras U, Goa, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kabadi?
- Backus Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kabadi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mahesh Kabadi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kabadi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kabadi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kabadi frequently treats Arthritis of the Elbow, Osteoarthritis of Shoulder, and Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot.
Dr. Kabadi's office is located at 12 Case St Ste 102 102, Norwich, CT 06360. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kabadi speaks Hindi, Marathi, and English. View profile to see all.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group