Dr. Moondra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mahesh Moondra, MB BS is a internal medicine specialist in Salisbury, MD. Dr. Moondra completed a residency at Henepin County Med Ctr. He currently practices at Mahesh Moondra MD PA and is affiliated with Nanticoke Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moondra is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Henepin County Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1992
- South Baltimore Gen Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- JLN Med Coll, Rajasthan U, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mahesh Moondra MD PA
Mahesh Moondra MD PA106 Milford St Ste 504b, Salisbury, MD 21804 Existing Patients: (410) 546-5954
Manor Health1001 Middleford Rd, Seaford, DE 19973 Existing Patients: (302) 629-4593
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moondra?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mahesh Moondra, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moondra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moondra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moondra frequently treats Influenza (Flu), Swine Flu, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Moondra's office is located at 106 Milford St Ste 504b, Salisbury, MD 21804. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moondra speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center