Call (253) 366-5859 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mahender Gaba, MD
New Patient(253) 366-5859
Dr. Mahender Gaba, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Gaba completed a residency at Downstate Medical Center. He currently practices at Franciscan Heart & Vascular Associates at St. Joseph and is affiliated with St. Clare Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gaba is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Franciscan Heart & Vascular Associates at St. Joseph
Franciscan Heart & Vascular Associates1802 Yakima Ave Ste 304, Tacoma, WA 98405 Existing Patients: (253) 366-5859
Franciscan Heart & Vascular Associates at St. Anthony
Franciscan Heart & Vascular Associates at St. Anthony11511 Canterwood Blvd Ste 110, Gig Harbor, WA 98332 Existing Patients: (253) 366-5859
- Hahnemann University (now Drexel Univ. College of Medicine), Fellowship Hospital
- Downstate Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University College Of Medical Sciences, Medical School
- SUNY Brooklyn, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gaba?
Special Thank You to Dr. Gaba, who made a special trip on his day off, to pop over to see me so I would not need to go to the ER. Thanks for the prompt response and sincere concern for my health.
- St. Clare Hospital
- St. Anthony Hospital
- St. Joseph Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gaba has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mahender Gaba, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gaba's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gaba accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gaba frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Gaba's office is located at 1802 Yakima Ave Ste 304, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.