Dr. Muhammad Masroor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Masroor's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Muhammad Masroor, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Jeffersonville, IN. Dr. Masroor completed a residency at U of Louisville Hosp. and is affiliated with Baptist Health Floyd. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Of Tn Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- U of Louisville Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2001
- U of Louisville Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1999
- UNIVERSITY OF KARACHI / DOW MEDICAL COLLEGE, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Masroor?
Dr Masroor is wonderful dr he was my mothers dr also he went out of his Way to help me with her over and over in her last days I have lots of issues and health problems I don’t trust a lot of drs but I trust him he has been very good keeping things in order he is our family dr
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Masroor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Masroor frequently treats Difficulty With Walking, Muscle Weakness, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Masroor's office is located at 443 Spring St Ste 200, Jeffersonville, IN 47130. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Masroor speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Masroor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Floyd
- Clark Memorial Health
- 1 443 Spring St Ste 200, Jeffersonville, IN 47130 (812) 288-8360