Dr. Maged Saad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saad's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Maged Saad, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Garner, NC. Dr. Saad completed a residency at Dorothea Dix Hosp. He currently practices at Garner Family Care Services. Dr. Saad is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Dorothea Dix Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Egyptian Govt Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1962
- AIN SHAMS UNIVERSITY / FACULTY OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1961
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saad?
experience was more than two decades ago
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saad frequently treats Major Depressive Disorder, Anxiety, and Psychosis Due to Mental Illness.
Dr. Saad's office is located at 893 US 70 Hwy W Ste 200, Garner, NC 27529. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Garner Family Care Services
Garner Family Care Services893 US 70 Hwy W Ste 200, Garner, NC 27529 (919) 779-6461