Dr. Maged Ghaly, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Smithtown, NY. Dr. Ghaly completed a residency at New York Methodist. He currently practices at North Shore Medical Accelerator and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ghaly is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
North Shore Medical Accelerator
North Shore Radiation Therapy989 W Jericho Tpke Ste 2, Smithtown, NY 11787 (631) 864-5600
North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System450 Lakeville Rd, New Hyde Park, NY 11042 (516) 321-3000
- NY Methodist Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- New York Methodist, Residency Hospital — 2002
- New York Methodist, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Cairo U, Medical School — 1992
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ghaly?
Excellent physician. Extensive knowledge of head, neck and spine cancer treatments. Saved my life.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital