Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (281) 940-6678, and for other questions, call (281) 737-0950.
Dr. Maged Amine, MD
New Patient(281) 238-5308
Dr. Maged Amine, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Amine completed a residency at Shadyside Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Amine is board certified in Cardiology.
Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates
Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates18220 State Highway 249 Ste 400, Houston, TX 77070 Call
- State University of New York Health Science Center-Brooklyn, Fellowship Hospital
- Shadyside Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Ain Shams University-Cairo, Medical School
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amine?
Dr Amine is very compassionate and caring. Takes the time to listen. His staff was very very helpful and courteous.
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- CHI St. Luke's Health - The Vintage Hospital
- HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amine has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maged Amine, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Amine's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Amine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amine frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Congenital Heart Defects, and Tricuspid Valve Disease.
Dr. Amine's office is located at 18220 State Highway 249 Ste 400, Houston, TX 77070. Find other locations and directions.