Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tawadrous accepts your insurance.
Dr. Magdy Tawadrous, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Tawadrous completed a residency at University of Colorado. He currently practices at Department of Pediatrics and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center. Dr. Tawadrous is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York University, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University of Colorado, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Colorado, Internship Hospital — 1995
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Department of Pediatrics2200 Ofarrell St, San Francisco, CA 94115 Existing Patients: (415) 833-2000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tawadrous?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tawadrous frequently treats Treadmill Stress Test, Nuclear Stress Testing, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Tawadrous' office is located at 2200 Ofarrell St, San Francisco, CA 94115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tawadrous has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center