Dr. Magdi Osman, MD is a anatomic & clinical pathology specialist in Brockton, MA. Dr. Osman completed a residency at Harvard Med Sch-Deaconess Hosp. He currently practices at CARITAS GOOD SAMARITAN MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. Dr. Osman is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
Caritas Good Samaritan Medical Center
Caritas Good Samaritan Medical Center235 N Pearl St, Brockton, MA 02301 (508) 427-3000
- Harvard Med Sch-Deaconess Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Tufts U Sch Med-Newton-Wellesley Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- U Hawaii-Queen's Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Univ Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Alexandria U, Medical School — 1976
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Osman?
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- South Shore Hospital