Dr. Sayegh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Magdi Sayegh, MD is a obstetrics specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Sayegh completed a residency at Sisters Of Charity Hospital. He currently practices at Primary Care of Western New York Llp and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Fellow Of The American College Of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Ain Shams University, Medical School — 1989
- State University Of New York At Buffalo, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Ain Shams U Med Sch Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Ain Shams University Hospitals, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sayegh?
I needed to have a highly specialized surgery for which I was referred to Dr. Sayegh. Though I had never before seen him and was quite anxious, he immediately made me feel welcome, relaxed as much as possible, and I was confident of his abilities. He did an outstanding job on my surgery and is now my OB/GYN. I highly recommend this doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Magdi Sayegh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sayegh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sayegh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sayegh frequently treats Obstetric Care.
Dr. Sayegh's office is located at 30 N Union Rd, Buffalo, NY 14221. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sayegh speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital