Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Madhusmita Misra, MB BS
Dr. Madhusmita Misra, MB BS is
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Institute Of Medical Sciences, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Inst Med Scis, Banaras Hindu U, Medical School — 1991
- Utkal U, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Misra?
Very through and pleasing; connected well. Very prompt with results.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Madhusmita Misra, MB BS. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Misra's profile.
Dr. Misra in specializes in Pediatric Endocrinology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Misra's office is located at 55 Fruit St Boston, MA 02114. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Misra provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Madhusmita Misra, MB BS holds board certification in Pediatric Endocrinology.
Dr. Madhusmita Misra, MB BS has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 (617) 726-5790
- 2 175 Cambridge St Rm 539, Boston, MA 02114 (617) 726-5790