Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Madhuri Vusirikala, MD is a hematology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Vusirikala completed a residency at University Health Center of Pittsburgh. She currently practices at LIMITED TO OFFICIAL STATE DUTIES ONLY and is affiliated with William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vusirikala is board certified in Hematology.
- University Health Center of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- Lady Hardinge Medical College, University Of Delhi, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Limited To Official State Duties Only
UT Southwestern5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390 Existing Patients: (214) 648-7833
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vusirikala?
Dr. V treated my stage 3 Burkitts lymphoma back in 2007. I love her and her beside manner, she's the best. Talented and brilliant is the cherry on top, can't ask for more in a doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vusirikala frequently treats Blood Cancers.
Dr. Vusirikala's office is located at 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vusirikala has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital