Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (513) 318-7172, and for other questions, call (513) 217-6400.
Dr. Madhumita Saha, MD
New Patient(513) 810-4695
Dr. Madhumita Saha, MD is a cardiology specialist in Franklin, OH. Dr. Saha completed a residency at Lehigh Valley Hospital. She currently practices at Middletown Cardiology Associates in Franklin and is affiliated with Atrium Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Vermont College of Medicine, George Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Lehigh Valley Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Lehigh Valley Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Bethune College, India, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saha?
Dr. Saha and her staff exceed all expectations. She is extremely knowledgeable not only regarding her specialty but many other aspects of medicine. She has made herself easily accessible in a manner I don't see in my other physicians. Dr. Saha has been my cardiologist for almost 20 years, ever since my double bypass surgery (CABG) and has always operated in a first class manner.
- Atrium Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
- The Jewish Hospital-mercy Health
- UC Health West Chester Hospital
- University Of Cincinnati Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saha has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Madhumita Saha, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saha's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saha accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saha frequently treats Heart Disease, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Saha's office is located at 5275 State Route 122 Ste 200, Franklin, OH 45005. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saha speaks Bengali, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.