Dr. Madhu Rangraj, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rangraj's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Madhu Rangraj, MD is a general surgery specialist in New Rochelle, NY. Dr. Rangraj completed a residency at Castle Point Va Hosp. He currently practices at Stanley Friedland, Ph.D. and is affiliated with Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Castle Point Va Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1980
- New Rochelle Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1978
- New Rochelle Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- U Bombay, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rangraj?
great doctor and surgeon!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rangraj accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rangraj frequently treats Cholecystitis and Gallstones, Appendicitis, and Intestinal Obstruction.
Dr. Rangraj's office is located at 140 Lockwood Ave Ste 103, New Rochelle, NY 10801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rangraj has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Stanley Friedland, Ph.D.
Stanley Friedland, Ph.D.140 Lockwood Ave Ste 103, New Rochelle, NY 10801 (914) 632-9650