Dr. Madhu Gowda, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Ansonia, CT. Dr. Gowda completed a residency at U Buffalo. He currently practices at Medical Associates and is affiliated with Griffin Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gowda is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Valley Ob - Gyn Assoc22 Westfield Ave Ste 1, Ansonia, CT 06401 (203) 888-9340
- Yale U, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- U Buffalo, Residency Hospital — 1995
- U Buffalo, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Madras Med Coll, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gowda?
Dr. Gowda is a caring and compassionate Physician. I am lucky to have him as a Doctor. He saved my life. I had Covid-19 and was in the ICU on several life support apparatus. He was with me every step of the way and now I am fully recovered. I would recommend him very highly.
- Griffin Hospital
- Yale - New Haven Hospital