Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (973) 891-2738.
Dr. Madhavi Pamidi, MD
New Patient(973) 891-2738
Dr. Madhavi Pamidi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Belleville, NJ. Dr. Pamidi completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY. She currently practices at RWJ Barnabas Health Medical Group Cardiology and is affiliated with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pamidi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY, Residency Hospital
- Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, India, Medical School
- Columbia Presby Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pamidi?
Love working with her. Very conscientious and considerate. Explained everything well.
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Madhavi Pamidi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pamidi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pamidi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pamidi frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Pamidi's office is located at 5 Franklin Avenue Or Ste 109 208, Belleville, NJ 7109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pamidi speaks Spanish, Telugu, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pamidi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.