Dr. Madhavi Ampajwala, MD is a family medicine specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Ampajwala completed a residency at Concord Hospital. She currently practices at Village Health Partners and is affiliated with UT Southwestern Clements University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ampajwala is board certified in Family Practice.
Village Health Partners
Legacy Medical Village5425 W Spring Creek Pkwy Ste 200, Plano, TX 75024 Existing Patients: (214) 964-0363
- Concord Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ampajwala?
She is my primary care doctor. She is professional, attentive, personable, caring, knowledgeable and encouraging. I have had very positive experiences with her over the years and my overall health has improved under her care to control my blood pressure, reduce cholesterol, and increase my energy. She listens to my concerns and welcomes questions.
- UT Southwestern Clements University Hospital