Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Madhav Dhodapkar, MD is a hematology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Dhodapkar completed a residency at Saint Louis University Hospital. He currently practices at Winship Cancer Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dhodapkar is board certified in Hematology.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Mt Sinai-U Wisc, Internship Hospital — 1988
- All India Inst Med Scis, Medical School — 1987
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Winship Cancer Institute
Atlanta Office1365 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 778-1900
Yale University Hosp Hematology
Yale University School of Medicine333 Cedar St, New Haven, CT 06510 Existing Patients: (203) 785-4144
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dhodapkar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dhodapkar frequently treats Myeloma, Anemia, and HPC Transplantation (Stem Cell Transplant).
Dr. Dhodapkar's office is located at 1365 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dhodapkar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.