Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Madeline Wood, MD is a family medicine specialist in West Chester, PA. Dr. Wood completed a residency at Med Center Delaware. She currently practices at Gateway Family Practice Newtown Square and is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Wood is board certified in Family Practice.
- Med Center Delaware, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Med Ctr Delaware, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gateway Family Practice Newtown Square
Gateway Medical Associates1240 WRIGHTS LN, West Chester, PA 19380 Existing Patients: (610) 431-1210
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wood?
Dr. Wood, who prefers to be called "Maddy" is an excellent PCP and GYN doc. She listens, leaves no stone unturned, and never makes you feel uncomfortable. I feel cared for when I leave her office. Most importantly, whenever I have a concern, I know I can call the office and will get accurate, empathetic care from everyone without having to wait very long. I'm here to stay!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wood has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wood frequently treats Overweight, Dyslipidemia, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Wood's office is located at 1240 WRIGHTS LN, West Chester, PA 19380. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
- Lankenau Medical Center
- Paoli Hospital