Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Madar Abed, MD is a cardiology specialist in Flushing, MI. Dr. Abed completed a residency at St John Hosp. He currently practices at Advanced Cardiovascular Clinic and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abed is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St John Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1999
- St John Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- U Sao Paulo, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Cardiovascular Clinic
Advanced Cardiovascular Clinic PC6122 W Pierson Rd Unit 1, Flushing, MI 48433 Existing Patients: (810) 600-3399
- 2 4455 Town Center Pkwy, Flint, MI 48532 Existing Patients: (810) 600-3399
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abed?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abed frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Abed's office is located at 6122 W Pierson Rd Unit 1, Flushing, MI 48433. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abed speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- Hurley Medical Center
- Mclaren Flint