Dr. Madaline Harrison, MD is a neurology specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Harrison completed a residency at U Va HSC. She currently practices at University of Virginia Medical Center and is affiliated with University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harrison is board certified in Neurology.
- Fell-U Miami Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- U Va HSC, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harrison?
I cannot say how blessed I am to have met Dr. Harrison. I have Myoclonic Dystonia and have had Deep Brain Stimulation 2013 and rechargeable DBS 2014. I went back 2 or 3 times shortly after for follow up visits, but have not needed to go back in 6 plus years. My quality of life has gone from 55 to 90% Dr. Elias did the surgery, but Dr. Harrison was the catalyst to get everything done.
- University Hospital