Dr. Moore has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mac Moore, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Moore completed a residency at University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Dennis E. Foster MD Orthopedic Surgery Inc. and is affiliated with Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moore is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Arizona Health Sciences Center, Tuscon, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital
- LA STATE UNIV SCH OF MED IN SHREVEPORT, Medical School — 2003
- Louisiana State University, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dennis E. Foster MD Orthopedic Surgery Inc.3130 Sw 89th St Ste 100, Oklahoma City, OK 73159 Existing Patients: (405) 692-3737
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moore?
Want to brag on the staff a little. Sandra is always there to answer questions and help with anything we may need. Dr. Moore answered on the weekends and after hours all the questions I had. This is huge. My daughter is 4 days out and has only took two pain pills. Very little swelling and no bruising at all. I highly recommend Moore!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mac Moore, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moore's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moore accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moore frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Moore's office is located at 3130 Sw 89th St Ste 100, Oklahoma City, OK 73159. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Southwest Medical Center