Dr. Keshet has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maayan Keshet, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Keshet completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. She currently practices at Leslie F Seecoomar MD PC and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Keshet is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Tufts Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Tufts University, Medical School — 2004
- Vassar College, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Center Care
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Hebrew, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keshet?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maayan Keshet, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Keshet's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Keshet accepts your insurance.
Dr. Keshet frequently treats Floaters, Chorioretinal Scars, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. Keshet's office is located at 330 W 58th St Ste 600, New York, NY 10019. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Keshet speaks Spanish, French, and Hebrew. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital