Dr. Maahir Haque, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Celebration, FL. Dr. Haque completed a residency at Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. He currently practices at Spine Group Orlando at Celebration Orthopaedics and is affiliated with AdventHealth Celebration. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haque is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Spine Group Orlando at Celebration Orthopaedics
- Brown U/Rhode Island Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Robert Wood Johnson/ UMDNJ, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Florida College Of Medicin, Medical School — 2008
- University Of Pennsylvania (Upenn), Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- United States Department of Labor
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haque?
I had a discectomy and fusion from L1-L4 on October 23, 2020, and my back is feeling great. The symptoms I had are now completely gone, but I am having some new nerve pain in my thighs. Apparently, this is normal due to this type of surgery so I am not concerned. Dr. Haque spent a fair amount of time with me before and after the surgery to answer my questions and to discuss my options and I am very happy with him as my surgeon. I have called his office on multiple occasions to discuss a variety of things, and I ALWAYS get a call back on the same day from one of his team members. I hope this helps!
- AdventHealth Celebration
- Adventhealth Orlando
- Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Poinciana Medical Center