Dr. Takki Momin, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Lithonia, GA. Dr. Momin completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Emory at Decatur Vascular Surgery and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Momin is board certified in General Surgery.
Urdu, Gujarati, Hindi, English
- Georgetown Univ, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Emory University, Medical School — 2004
- The Georgia Institute of Technology, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Peach State Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Momin?
- Eastside Medical Center
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Emory Hillandale Hospital