Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. M Orfaly, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Orfaly completed a residency at University Of Texas Southwestern Med Center. He currently practices at Metropolitan ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Orfaly is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University Of Texas Southwestern Med Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of Texas Southwestern Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Kentucky, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Orfaly?
Very caring doctor. Did not feel rushed at all during the consult. Did a thorough examine of all ENT regions - not just the issue I was being seen for.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Orfaly has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Orfaly frequently treats Allergic Rhinitis, Sinusitis, and Chronic Sinusitis.
Dr. Orfaly's office is located at 6355 Walker Ln Ste 308, Alexandria, VA 22310. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Orfaly speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Metropolitan ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery
Metropolitan Ear Nose and Throat6355 Walker Ln Ste 308, Alexandria, VA 22310 (703) 313-7700