Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (858) 437-9988.
Dr. Mark Mofid, MD
Dr. Mark Mofid, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Chula Vista, CA. Dr. Mofid completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hosp/Univ. He currently practices at M. Mark Mofid, MD and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mofid is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- Johns Hopkins Hosp/Univ, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Johns Hopkins Hosp/Univ, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Johns Hopkins Hosp/Univ, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Medicaid of California
- Molina Healthcare
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Self Pay
- Sharp Health Plan
- Sliding Scale
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mofid?
A good choice for plastic surgery
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Mofid, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mofid's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mofid accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mofid frequently treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant, Skin Cancer, and Gynecomastia.
Dr. Mofid's office is located at 855 Third Ave Ste 4400, Chula Vista, CA 91911. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mofid has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.